The Ocean City Lacrosse Classic tournament features a Virtual Tent capability to speed communication with teams and players.
Throughout your tournament experience, the Virtual Tent provides improved team communication, updated schedules, real-time game results and standings.
Virtual Tent not only lets you track standings and pool play game-by-game, but also provides an opportunity to check results and contact the field director in the event of any discrepancies.
- Search schedule by teams, divisions, pools, fields and dates.
- Game scores updated on the web site throughout the tournament.
- Pool standings show your team's record versus the competition.
- Team Profile pages show each team's game scores and record.
- Check scores and results for the competition.
- Download a spreadsheet with your team's schedule and results.
- After the Virtual Tent system updates a game score, Team Managers receive email notification.
- Online Rosters - New in 2013!